Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Too chubby for pants and socks

These are my little guy's fabulously chubby legs and cankles. He is too chubby for pants. I swear the waistband is so uncomfortable for my chubby guy so he is usually sportin' it in a onesie. One piece jammies are good too, but he keeps growing out of everything I buy for him. He's now in 12 month size and he's only 4 months. Isn't he precious?
Bridger got a jumperoo for his 4 month birthday. He likes it in the mornings for about 20 minutes. But that gives me enough time to do the dishes or eat breakfast without him on my lap.
We tried rice cereal a few weeks ago. He threw it all up and then got sick. I think he was already getting sick and that's why he threw up his cereal. We now have a high chair for him so we'll have to try again soon.

No comments: