Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 More Random Things About ME!


On my facebook account I was tagged and made a 25 random list about me. Since then I've had more random thoughts running through my head. So, at the chance of sounding like a narcissist, I'm making another list for my blogging friends. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

1. I like candied nuts, but I don't like nuts in my candy or ice cream or brownies or cookies. Or fudge.

2. I used to bite my toe nails when I was little and now Ella bites hers.

3. I won the school spelling bee in the 5th grade and am still an excellent speller. (although I'm not sure I spelled narcissist right.)

4. My most recurring dream/nightmare is that my high school drill team, Davis D'ettes, is getting together for a reunion performance and I don't have my costume and I don't know the dance. I have this dream a lot.

5. I drive a white chevy venture minivan and I love it.

6. I have to wash my hair every day or it looks gross.

7. I used to think that if I didn't have makeup on people wouldn't recognize me.

8. I never leave the house without mascara on. Or pants.

9. I just watched the movie Ghost Town and loved it.

10. Tonight I am making chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.

11. The worst part of my day is when I have to wipe a poopy bottom.

12. The best part of my day is when my children randomly give me a hug and an I love you.

13. When Ben and I met, it was Love at First Sight.

14. We own a dog, but she lives with my parents. Hi Minnie.

15. In April 2010, Ben and I are going to Hawaii to celebrate our 11 1/4 anniversary.

16. I hate wearing belts, but it's so much better than showing crack. Am I right?

17. I went to 3 colleges to get my undergrad and 1 more to get my masters.

18. I dont' mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it away.

19. I am still amazed by modern technology such as the telephone and computer. I understand the concept, but they still baffle me. I feel like a miracle has been performed after every phone call.

20. I am not a morning person. I am not nice until 9 a.m.

21. I am also not a night person. I need to be in bed by 10 p.m.

22. I love to snow ski, but haven't in years.

23. I love my ipod music and can often be found dancing around my house 20 minutes after my workout.

24. Flagstaff has a purina dog food factory and sometimes the whole town reeks like dog food and I want to puke.

25. I was born with red hair, thus the red-headed baby.

1 comment:

JaredandKatie said...

Ohhh, this post made me laugh and cry!! I miss you like chocolate chips need pumpkin bread! I'll come up soon and we can compare your chubby baby to my skinny baby and trade recipes!!!