Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ella Turns 5!




We had family in town for Ella's birthday. My parents and my brother and his family. It was a good thing we had cousins to help Ella celebrate, cause we don't have any friends yet. I also took Ella to a nail salon to get her nails done. She just got polish on her fingernails and toenails. I had a pedicure with Bridger on my lap. Ella bit off her nail polish before we got home. Now, I've got some damn infection growing under my big toe. I'm so mad and I've been limping around for days. I'll probably have to see a dr. yomorrow.


My mom helped me make this cake that Ella wanted. Actually, I ruined the cake and mom saved it and decorated it beautifully. It would have cost $55 to but it and was half that to make it. Thanks mom!








No comments: