Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Photos

Hot off the press, folks! We finally figured out that our new camera takes even better pictures with the correct lens. So here are the latest and greatest shots of us! Our little boy looks all grown up. But don't worry, he still acts like a 6 year old. He's a sweet boy with a sensitive heart. He still loves legos but his new joy is the Wii. Especially when his daddy will play with him.
Ben doesn't have three ears. The third ear belongs to Brayden who couldn't sit still.

I can often be found smooching Bridger's chubby cheeks. I love his chub! He tolerates the kisses.


Pretty little Ella is wearing one of my Christmas gifts. Ben had this scarf and hat made for me and they look so beautiful on Ella. She is such a fashionista!



3 comments:

JaNae said...

Cute pics! I can't get over how cute and chubby Bridger is. I would love to kiss his cheeks. And about my blog background...I actually won it. Craziest thing. One day I came across a blog that was doing a give away for a blog banner. I left a comment and ended up being the lucky winner! Who'da thought, lil' ol' me? :) Anyway, she let me pick a banner and then gave me the background with it. The only problem is, if I ever decide to change, I won't be able to get it back. So...I think it's here to stay for a while. I'm so glad you're in the blogging world now. I kinda took a little break for a while there....but am getting back into it again. So...I can't wait to keep up with the Super Starks..

The Maddens said...

Love the pictures they look good. And they are all right side up. Excellent!

The Maddens said...

Our blog (bethany never writes on it... so my blog) if you want to check it. Is www.davemadden.blogspot.com
I think you can also click on "The Maddens" and it should take you there.