Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look Who's Smiling!


I love Bridger's smile! He only smiles a couple of times a day, but I love it when he does. He loves looking at lights and I think that's why he's smiling here. He is such a big boy--you should see his chunky thighs.

This is our new home in Flagstaff. The snow has been falling hard and the kids have been having fun building snowmen. We love our new home, it is a rental though. We're a little commitment shy since our home purchase in New Mexico went so badly. So we're happy renters, especially with 4 bedrooms and a lot of room to play. We had a deer in our yard a couple of days ago. The kids thought it looked like one of Santa's reindeer. They walked outside to try and "catch" it, but he ran up into the mountains. Now that you've seen this picture, you know that some parts of Arizona are cold! There are mountains in Arizona and there is snow. I didn't know this a year ago, but I'm living in it now. It's a nice touch of home for me and the kids are loving it.





3 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

What a cute baby! I love baby chunks! :) Your home is beautiful and wow! that's a lot of snow. I didn't know that any part of AZ got cold enough for that! What fun!

Anonymous said...

hey Tami got your letter today thanks for sending one. Your baby is so cute what a chunk. You look so good. Hey check out our blog drblackfam1.blogspot.com it's a great way to keep in touch

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

Looks nice! Can't wait to meet my new nephew.