Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in Utah

obviously, i don't know how to rotate a photo. can someone help me? bridger's blessing was a success. all my siblings and both mr grandmas came and, of course, mom and dad. bridger was quiet and asleep during the blessing. whenever i'm typing in all lowercase, it's because i've got a baby on my lap.





ben and i met heather and dan wiest at the roof in slc. ben and i were celebrating our 10th anniversary. and bridger came too. this is the tree at the joseph smith memorial building.



santa claus always makes a personal visit at our home on christmas eve. we're closely related.




christmas was a lot of fun, but i think next year we'll stay home to unwrap presents and go to utah the next day. it's too much work packing all the presents and then many of the small pieces get left behind when we go home. i wish we could have seen more of you this year. maybe next year we'll be able to get out more often.




1 comment:

PerryParty3 said...

How fun! It reminds me of everything I miss in Utah..temple square...family...things to do...

About the rotating photos, I'm pretty sure you have to do it in your photo library thing first. We have iphoto, so I change it there, then upload it to blogger.