Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Bridger

Bridger is our sweet little redhead. Everyone who sees him loves his hair! We were at a restaurant the other night and all the waitresses were gathered around swooning at him. They said he should be in a commercial. I think if we lived in Hollywood, this kid would have a career. Will his hair stay red or will it all fall out by his first birthday?
Is this picture a little creepy? I like it better in black & white.

So, what are we up to? Ben just bought a dental practice in Flagstaff, AZ. He's working there full time and commuting from Payson for this week. We'll be making "the move" on Saturday. We found a beautiful rental home. It's a 4 bedroom, brand new construction and it's got room fot us to spread out. I'll be home schooling our kids until after the Christmas break. We all want to get settled in before starting a new school. I hope it's a good school and ward. Those two things can make or break where you live.


11 comments:

thesearlesociety said...

Yeah! You've joined the blogging world! It's good to see your cute family. Wow, Bridger has lots of hair, how fun! Anyway, hope all is going well for you guys. Good luck with the move.

Rebecca McAllister said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So glad you've joined the ranks! LOVE the pictures! The outfits turned out So cute and are the perfect ballance of matchy-ness (my own word!) That baby is so edible! Yummy! I just want to nibble his fat cheeks!
Miss you.
Rebecca

Rebecca McAllister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Bagley said...

im totally glad you started a blog!! i know that is redundant to say, but i love being able to see what people are up to.
your baby is so adorable. who knew you would have a cute little red-head? my husbands family has red heads all over that side and they are so adorable. hopefully i will get one? ( dont think its possible, but a girl can dream)
so glad to hear about what you guys are up to. we will be in AZ for the 26--jan 2. its a long shot, but maybe we will see you? too bad we arent driving ( thank heavens i mean :) but if we were driving, we could stop by.
that is sad about the sears pics---i actually go there all the time, and they turn out pretty good. ( or maybe its penny's--cant remember) you just have to really put your foot down about the kind of backgrounds they have. i prefer all white.
such a cutie!!
lots of love----

Katie said...

What an adorable family! Does Bridger have red hair???

The Maddens said...

Love the pictures. I love how bridger is floating on his belly. That was amazing. Hopefully you blog better than Ben. He was successful at 2 entries in 3 years, and I hope you are better than Bethany and I. I love to read blogs and when it is time to write one I decide not to. But it was good to talk to you for a second. Now I just need to pry it out of Bethany what was talked about.
Dave

JaredandKatie said...

I love the pic of the hands!! Your family photo looks good too. I'm still sad you are moving!! :(

Becky Hardt said...

Cuter Patooters! You look fabulous, and I can't believe your kids are so big now! It makes you seem like a real grown up.

When did that happen???

Love Becky Fishbein

PerryParty3 said...

YAY! I miss seeing those adorable kids of yours! Congrats on the new practice purchase and finding a nice home!

The Howard Family said...

So, I finally posted today, wanted to leave a comment, very cute pictures! see you tomarrow

jacblanch said...

Way cute pics! I hope you had a good move! Now I have to go visiting teaching by myself again until they find someone else for me. :( Anyway, well miss you guys! I hope you love Flagstaff! :)