Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Photo Shoot


Ben and I have been married eleven years now. We have lived in 11 different homes in 4 different states, completed 12 years of college, have 3 great kids, have 1 dog who now lives with grandma, have a lot of debt and still have a lot of fun being together!
Bridger's puppy, "baby jose" was in a lot our photos because Bridger's nap was interrupted for our photo shoot. He is a big part of our family, especially at bedtime.


Ben and I are always smiling it the family shots, but the kids never are. Why is it so hard to get them all to smile at the same time? We promised ice cream and the dollar store!
I love this picture of Bridger because it shows his red hair, blue eyes, button nose and adorable personality!
Ella was being difficult today because she wanted all the pictures to be about her! We had to promise to let her be in her own pictures in her choice of pose in order to get her to cooperate for the family photos. I'm sure this is a sign of times to come. She also wears snow boots year round!
Brayden is growing up into such a handsome young guy. He is so kind and sweet and sensitive. Today, he decided to bring 2 of his brand new lego guys to our photo shoot. Of course, they were lost in the leaf-covered mountainside within the first 20 minutes. He was pretty upset that we wouldn't spend the whole day trying to find them.

3 comments:

sarita said...

I love the pictures! They turned out so great! How are you? I feel like we haven't chatted in forever--I would love to hear how AZ is treating you guys.

PerryParty3 said...

Great pictures! I love the stories that accompanied them. My favorite pic is the last one, with you and Ella.

Katie said...

CUTE!!!